Saturday 6 July 2013

World Book Day Costumes!

I was so exited for world book day because I love dressing up! loads of people came in costumes, even though most came in their own clothes. Here are just a few pictures of students and teachers I managed to get! By the way, I took these photo with my phone, so they may be bad quality... :( (some of the faces are hidden though, sorry!)

So, here we go!......
 
THE MAD HATTER FROM ALICE IN WONDERLAND!
 
 LUNA LOVEGOOD FROM HARRY POTTER!
 
FERN FROM CHARLOTTES WEB!

 not sure who this is but I love her costume!
 OOMPA LOOMPAS FROM WILLY WONKA AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY!
 SNOW WHITE AND THE SEVEN DWARFS!
 THE GIRL WITH THE DRAGON TATOO!
 THE GRUDGE!
 CORALINE
 not sure but I love her hair!
CRUELLA DEVIL FROM 101 DALMATIANS
 

TWO GEEKS AND A GIRL
 
 
APHRODITE, GODESS OF LOVE, THE GIRL WITH THE BURGUNDY CONVERSE!
 
 
and last but not least...
ALASKA YOUNG!

 
have a look at Amy's blog The Perks of Being Amy!!
 
 
 
now me! I dressed as HERMIONE FROM HARRY POTTER!
 
 
 
Love Always,
~CaroliNerd
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment