Friday 14 June 2013

BOOKSHELF REVIEW- Hetty Feather

so. I've just had this idea! but it probably already exists. bookshelf reviews! I pick a random book from my bookshelf (usually one I read a while ago.) and review it! today I have picked one of my childhood favourites, Hetty Feather. I read this 3/4 years ago, when I was nine or ten years old. I have in fact read it many times, and read the sequel ( Sapphire Battersea) and third book ( Emerald Star) too (which I will review in the next two weeks :) )

so. I loved Hetty's character, fiery, bold, enthusiastic. and I loved the storyline too! it was so interesting and never had a down point, just an incredible all the way through. Hetty leaves her foster home to go back to the foundling hospital... a story full of laughs, but I would recommend it for younger or less able readers.
 
 
 
Love Always,
~CaroliNerd

No comments:

Post a Comment