Sunday 16 June 2013

Trying Something New; Fiction Fashion.

Okaaay. So. Time for something new. Y'all know my friends Another Kinda Fashion Blogger (check out her blog!) and The Girl With The Burgundy Converse (check her out too!) well, I'm going to do something a bit more in their style today, but with a twist! I will be designing outfits to look like you would wear to somewhere in a book/film/TV show , or to look like a book/TV/film character! I will probably design one a day, or one every two days, but don't worry! they wont replace my other posts, you will just have these as an extra little thing.

So, let's start with.....

THE YULE BALL IIN HOGWARTS! (Harry Potter) Female

Yule Ball Hogwarts Female
 
I really like the dress! especially the collar, and the shoes go really well with the dress!
 you can buy them anywhere for quite cheap)




 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment